Courses for Companies
Business Italian language courses
Passepartout Italian language school in Milan offers Italian courses for companies. Whether a company needs its foreign employees to be able to communicate with other staff in Italian, or if they want their employees to be confident and independent in their new lives in Milan, Passepartout will customize courses based on the needs of the individual students.
Developing a course program involves:
- A student assessment – to analyse the requirements of the individuals
- Development of a program – outlining the teaching approach, learning goals and the course content
Passepartout language courses for companies include:
- An initial language test
- A personalised program – time tabled lessons with a variety of options regarding the total number of lessons, intensity and frequency
- Flexibility about the location of lessons – according to student requirements, and may be at the office, home, or at our Italian language school
- All learning materials – prepared and adapted by Passepartout according to the specific needs and interests of the students, and can also include real life situations where they can practice Italian
- A written evaluation of the level and competency of the language achieved by each student.
If you would like further information please contact us
Our past and current company clients
- 08 December 2015 (Tuesday)
- 24 December 2015 – 08 January 2016
- 25 April 2016 (Monday)
- 02 June 2016 (Thursday)
After the final exam, Passepartout will issue a certificate stating the level achieved by the student.