Online Italian Language Courses – Skype
Learn Italian from your home or office!
Over the last year, Passepartout has started providing Italian language courses online with Skype, with the aim of providing an experience much the same as having face-to-face, one-on-one lessons. We have developed course outlines and learning techniques specific to online teaching.
We send you the textbooks and any other didactic materials we use for your level in our school in Milan. For information on how much you can expect to learn, see our teaching method.
Every online course with Passepartout involves:
- An initial test, both written and oral. After enrolment we email the student a written test to be completed and sent back to the school for assessment. This is followed up by an oral test, online.
- Use of a textbook, which we send to the student through DHL 3-5 working days after enrolment.
- 8 one-on-one lessons online, 50 minutes each, with a choice of 1 lesson a week for 8 weeks, or 2 lessons a week for 4 weeks.
- A final test, both written and oral.
We recommend 3 of these courses to bring your skill in the Italian language up to a more advanced level.
Each course is 248 €, with a 45 € application fee payable only once. This fee includes all the textbooks and didactic materials. The courier must be paid by the student.
Lesson Days and Times
We can provide lessons from:
- Monday to Friday: 8 am to 8 pm (Milan Time)
- Saturday: 9 am to 1 pm (Milan Time)
International Time Converter: www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
- 08 December 2015 (Tuesday)
- 24 December 2015 – 08 January 2016
- 25 April 2016 (Monday)
- 02 June 2016 (Thursday)
After the final exam, Passepartout will issue a certificate stating the level achieved by the student.